Thursday, November 13, 2008

haunted chavez


In this project we had to take a real part of our everyday lives and make it "scary". We had to create a scary reality. My initial idea was the thought of a really scary math test. When i first heard about the project the first thing that popped into my mind is my pre-calculus test that i had later on that day. So since my math teacher, Mr. Rauge knows my boyfriend my ideas started roaming though my head and i don't think that i could have came up with anything better. What if my teacher was to kill my boyfriend so that he couldn't help me on my test?! My idea stayed the same for the most part. I added a few things like my ghost extra and my spirit going after my teacher. Other than that my general idea remained the same.One of the hardest decisions i had to make was figuring out what i would be doing in the picture, that's how the idea of my spirit attacking my teacher came about. Also if i wanted to keep my extra ghost in the photo. Once i finished him he was to cool looking to cut out, so i battle within myself whether or not i should keep him. I hope my decision doesn't mess up my photo to other people. Once again my extra was a promble but I solved it by pulling him down so that he wouldn't be to close to my ghost of myself. Also my ghost spirit was very hard to create. I tryed look 25 different times before i got the ghost I was looking for. I think that I created my image very well. It came out almost exactly like how i seen it in my head. I really think I captured my idea, my way, very well. I think that it was a great project for everyone. It allowed us to do whatever we wanted to do to express ourselves. It was really fun doing this project because it allowed my to express myself with any ones judgement. I really felt that I was allowed to express myself freely on this project and although it was only a project for digital photo it helped me cope was some of my other classes as while.

No comments: