It was really hard getting us to go with the timer. It wasn't extreme hard but when you're working with so many people you really have to be on the same page with everyone. I also think the timing was somewhat difficult because if you weren't on exactly you looked off in the photo. I would have a more simpler background because these background took away from the picture and our group.Wednesday, January 14, 2009
group collaboration
It was really hard getting us to go with the timer. It wasn't extreme hard but when you're working with so many people you really have to be on the same page with everyone. I also think the timing was somewhat difficult because if you weren't on exactly you looked off in the photo. I would have a more simpler background because these background took away from the picture and our group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment