Thursday, May 7, 2009

personal metaphor: as volnerable as a unicorn

As vulnerable as a unicorn: I choose this metaphor because it describe me when I'm first meet. When I first meet someone or meet new people I'm not very "Adera" like. I'm more quite and shy and that leaves me vulnerable to people. I choose to be a unicorn because when people see or hear of unicorns they think of happy, magical creatures, that live in beautiful lands far far away but really how do we know this. We get one image or idea of what we what them to be and that's what they are. Unicorns are the most vulnerable magical creatures because they are what we say they are. It doesn't really mean that that's what they are but what we want them to be. So to me, me and unicorns are very similar because we are both vulnerable to the world and its ideas of what it want us to.
I think that I did a great job on turning myself into a unicorn. It really look believable to me. I also think that my sky is really cool. It has that magical feel to it. I think that I could have made my background more magical. I wanted to add more plants to feel the picture more. It was very difficult making myself into a unicorn. It was hard to make it look so realistic. It was also hard making the background look like one picture, it's like five different picture combined. I absolutely love this picture. I think that it could have been worked on a bit more abut over all I love it.

1 comment:

AlexD said...

This is awsome. You did a good job, i like the hair.